miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

My fourth semester of classes

The present year its ending soon and my classes too :) , During my fourth semester of classes I Had to take 6 courses. One of them was the english 4 course, the highest english course for my studies program, it was fun but the course schedule horrible because the class started at 6 and a half PM a little late for me :( . Also the semester was wierd because it started during the middle of September and lasted until the end of December, it should have started during July but the students strike of the past semester changed the whole programation for this year, man I should be now enjoying my summer holydays but Im still having classes, anyway, we only have 2 weeks left to end the semester.
Looking at the whole picture of this fourth semester I think that I learned a lot of interesting theories and historic data related to arts, the literature class was amazing because we read some fantastic stories of Jorge Luis Borges the famous argentinian writer!, for the next year Im looking forward to take a lot of elective courses, it will be my third year of studies, time passes so fast when you think what have you done in the last months.       

7 comentarios:

  1. OMG I would like to learn more about Borges and how is related with the art theory. I love him and his Argentineans friends, If you know what I mean ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The date matter is always a controversial thing. Im exhausted to. Borges is great, read "el aleph" :) Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. only two weeks left and will be free from College :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Encouragement for this path of historian and theoretical! See you! bye! :)

    ResponderEliminar